Thursday 11 February 2016

Upcomming Event - Saturday February 13 in Estevan, SK

On Saturday Feb 13, I will be at Estevan Shoppers Mall set up at a booth selling all my Blue Rose Baking Mixes, as well as some fresh baking. Everything I make/sell is gluten free.

On Saturday I plan to have:
Chocolate Covered strawberries, both with White Chocolate (above) or regular chocolate
 Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
White Chocolate Fudge Cookies

 I'll have mini muffins made with this Banana Coconut Cake, covered in Chocolate ganauche.


I have some extra loaves of Millet Sandwich Bread that will be available on Saturday as well


I am also planning on whipping up some Nanaimo Bars, Chocolate rose cupcakes, and some Heart Shaped Chocolate Cupcakes as well.  
Stop by and pick up something special for that special person in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment